If you are having trouble logging in, first make sure that you are using the correct email address and password. If you used the option to sign in with Google or Apple with your FTX account, try using the same option to sign in to the Customer Claims Portal.
- Forgot the email address used for your FTX account;
- No longer have access to the email address that you used for your FTX account;
- No longer have access to your multi-factor authenticator (2FA)
Please contact Customer Support at email@example.com. You may be asked to answer a few questions about your account. You may be required to complete KYC during this process.
I have completed email verification in the past. Why am I being asked to verify my email again?
To make sure that your account remains secure, email verification will now be required each time you log in as an additional security measure.
What if I fail to log into my account multiple times?
- The account will be locked for a few minutes. Please wait and try again.
- If you continue to run into issues, contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may need to provide KYC.