The Customer Claims Portal will remain available to use for customers after the bar date.
The Welcome Page
On the FTX Claims Portal Welcome page, select the platform you used to create your FTX account and click on Get Started.
NOTE: If you signed up using the FTX App on or before February 19, 2022, please select the applicable platform.
Step 1: Login
1. Login to the Customer Claims Portal using the same username and password you used to create your FTX account. If you opted to sign in with your Google or Apple account, login using the applicable method.
2. Enter the 6 digit verification code from the Multi-Factor Authentication method you used with your
FTX account: Email, SMS or Authenticator app. Click Submit.
NOTE: If you did not previously enable 2FA on your account, you will be sent a code via email each time you login.
Need help? Visit this page for more information: Account Login Issues
Step 2: Email Verification
1. Once logged in, you will need to verify your email address. This is required on each login. Click Confirm Email.
2. Go to your email inbox and locate the confirmation email that was sent to you.
- The email confirmation link will expire 5 minutes from sending. Click the link in the email to complete account verification.
- Email verification will now be required after each login as an additional security measure.
3. The Customer Claims Portal will update your Email Confirmation Status to Complete once this has
Need help? Visit this page for more information: Account Information Changes
Step 3: Providing Know Your Customer Information
All customers should provide Know Your Customer information of the original account holder. Customers should provide Know Your Customer information regardless of whether they provided it when they created their FTX account. Know Your Customer information may include details such as your name, birth date, government identification, address. This process is secure and will be conducted through a third party partner.
1. Click on Complete Recovery KYC.
2. Depending on the type of FTX account you created, you will be prompted to provide certain
a. If you created an FTX account as an individual, you will be prompted to provide, among other things, a government-issued form of identification. Select the applicable issuing country and the type of document from the list shown to you.
b. If you created an FTX account as a business, you will be prompted to provide, among other things, a tax identification number.
Complete the submission process and click Next to continue.
NOTE: Although KYC information submission is not required in order to view your account balance or file a proof of claim, the Debtors reserve the right to object to claims filed that are not verified with KYC information. For more information about the list of requirements, please visit this page: Verification
Step 4: Review Account Balances
After completing KYC, you will be able to view your account balance(s) and transaction history. If you created multiple sub-accounts, information for each of these sub-accounts will be available as well.
Your account balance(s) will be reflected as of November 11, 2022. Your transaction history will be reflected from account creation to November 11, 2022.
Step 5: Submission of Electronic Proof of Claim
If you would like to check on the status of your claim(s), or amend an existing claim, use the File Proof of Claim button to securely transfer your session to the Kroll Restructuring Administration platform.
- You may not need to file a proof of claim if your claim is listed on the Schedules and not scheduled as “disputed”, “contingent”, or “unliquidated” and you agree with the amount, quantity and types listed. For a full list of persons and entities that need not file a proof of claim, please visit this link. However, you will still however need to undertake the KYC process as the Debtors may object to the allowance of such claims without the requisite KYC information.
- You can find the Kroll FAQs here: Kroll FAQ
- The Non-customer Bar Date order can be found here: Non-Customer Bar Date